Sunday, March 30, 2014

Virtual home tour starting at the top!

Here we go!! I finally feel like my house is truly coming together. Thanks to spring break I have completed some of my tasks.

The storage room had become a dump stuff location. I'd started putting things away so many times and even had several things on the shelves until I'd decide that I didn't like where they were. Then I remembered one of the biggest problems is leaving space to add new items and more moving things around. But I think I can say now that it's done.

BEFORE: Painting shelves
AFTER: Installed shelves
An even more fun project... My bonus room! I'm very excited to say that it is complete. There will be upkeep but the initial organization in the biggest step. The built in bookshelves are AMAZING. My books get to be stored in a organized and well cared for fashion. A shout out to my sweet husband for cutting and placing each of the shelves. Our cars again sat in the weather while I painted in the garage. It took longer than anticipated, doesn't it usually? Now that it is done, it's so worth it!!
 
What do you think? Would you hang out up here?

Stay tuned next week for a special prom posting!



No comments:

Post a Comment