Sunday, November 24, 2013

THE END!!

Did I make you think we'd moved in already? Well, unfortunately not but I have finished painting. There will be final touch up and I do have to touch up the kids bathroom one more time but other than that painting is finished. It was a big job but I'm can't say I wouldn't do it again. We're over budget and over time. I can't do much about the time but what money I can save, without compromising quality, I will save.
 
 


In other progress. Trim is almost completely in and the trim painter will start tomorrow.
Countertops and sinks have been installed and window seals have been put in so they can be painted. The garage door was put in Saturday so now I can clean the garage and it will stay clean for a little bit. I guess I have one more painting project, stairs. I think I'll wait a week to start painting that.




This week: Paint Trim and doors, railings on stairs, install crown molding in kitchen, build window seat, install deck railing, clean up. Who knows what will actually happen this week but those things are on the list.

In other exciting news: My Christmas books are here and I'm really hoping to donate as much money as possible to Autism Speaks in honor of the holidays, so if you'd like to donate books are $12 a piece or $10 for 5 or more. Just let me know and I'll make arrangements to get them it/them to you. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment