Sunday, July 14, 2013

Rain, Rain, go away, don't come back until we have a roof.


 
Despite the rain delay we're all framed. When I walk someone through the house it actually means something now. The statement: "My room will be to about this 2x4" will be no more. Now I can say "This is my room, look at my awesome view."

We also have the deck supports put in. It may have seemed too small on the plans but now it's just right. We're ready for the Trusses. I hope we don't have to wait long. The progress is great I want to keep the momentum going. I never want to stall out but if we must I'd rather it be after we have a roof, especially during the rain storms.
 
That being said. I do like the rain and know we need it so I'm not complaining, just being impatient. I don't want to wait for my house to be build. I can wait WHILE it's being built.

For clarification, I'm not actually doing the work. It's all our contractor and his dedicated workers! Thanks Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment