Monday, July 8, 2013

2.75 walls a week equals...

 
Even with the holiday a lot has been done. The garage floor has been poured, along with the supports for my deck. The forms for the porch cap are in place. The very obvious part we have 2.75 walls. I can now see where the windows and doors will be. Walls fill the view from the north windows in my current house, exciting to me but not as nice a view as it boasted before we started this project. I have little remorse since the view from my new house is glorious. From my bedroom window I can see the glow of the Manti Temple. That's right. I have a temple view thanks to my walk out basement.
And more good news. I've found some time to write. Not as much as I'd like but it will improve. With the summer half over I still have several things to finish up before the school bell rings heralding in another year. If I work during the day I can write at night. It's my reward for budgeting my time. Wouldn't it be nice if I could store some time and use it on the days when I run out? What would you do with some extra time

Will the roof or interior walls be next?



No comments:

Post a Comment