Sunday, September 22, 2013

Paint, Paint go away!

I didn't dare post last week. My hands were so covered in paint I feared for the safety of the computer. I still have a little paint on me but we are about 85% finished. A few ceilings and touch up before we can call it DONE! I started with my children's bedrooms, mostly because they had their color picked out. Just a warning. The stripes, harder than you might think, but it did turn out cute.
The brick is also at about 80%. Three sides and a 1/3 of the front. When the brick first arrived I pulled a few out and looked at them, unsure if I liked them I was hesitant but wasn't willing to wait another three weeks to start. After a few rows were up, I felt a little better. With it mostly complete now, I AM VERY pleased. The color lends its self to the design of my house.
What comes next? I think it's my floor, then doors, trim, final electrical, final plumbing....and...and...When does it end?
I'm really looking forward to it coming together and even more, Moving IN!! I can't wait to show you my floors.


No comments:

Post a Comment