Monday, October 7, 2013

Can you guess?

Can you guess what this picture is?


No, really try...


Don't scowl down yet.


I'll give you a hint. It isn't yet finished, this is a work in progress.


No, it's not an error with the camera I took this picture on purpose.


And it will soon look like this:



If you guessed my floors you were right. You win a FREE tour when the house is finished.

We're still painting, and probably will be until we move in, maybe even after that but we will finish, eventually. Most of the bedrooms are just waiting for touch ups with much of the living area and ceiling just needing a second coat.

See the final floor next week (I hope). This will be in the kitchen and bathrooms. The basement solid surface will be a little different. I'll have to wait and see how it turns out. Brick may be finished by then as well. With only a small part left above the garage.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment