Monday, August 5, 2013

Dreams do come true

Without too much more rain. We have a roof. It looks really nice even though I had no say in the planning. The roofer stopped by while I was in the shower and my husband picked out the color. My contractor had them add a good looking ridge liner (I can't remember what he called it). And the best part...from start to finish done in a week. It isn't a huge or complicated roof so no surprise that they were so efficient but I really appreciate it.
          
Custom Electric is doing a great job with wiring and have been very understanding of my requests. I want what I want and they seem to be able to handle that. My goal is to not be the worst homeowner they've ever worked with.
        
Hill Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC guys) have also complied to my wishes even after running things differently than approved they moved them without complaint (at least to me).

Of course rain can still come in the holes that are our windows and doors. those are being ordered and will be in within a couple weeks. All in all we are still going rather well. As far as I know still on schedule and should be moving in by our deadline.

YAY! Roof!  YAY!! Progress!

1 comment:

  1. The house is really starting to come together and is looking really nice. I hope everything else in life is going just as smoothly. Maybe one day we will be able to stop by and visit. Take care. Kara Grindstaff

    ReplyDelete